Blood Glucose Meter
What is it?
The Blood Glucose Meter is easy to use and connects wirelessly to the TruSense mobile app (available for free download on Apple and Android) for the self-testing, automated logging, and management of blood glucose levels. It features simple Bluetooth pairing and color-coded feedback, and seamlessly transfers and records your results on the TruSense Dashboard. The Blood Glucose Meter uses Contour Next test strips, and requires a small blood sample, with the ability to reapply blood.
How does it work?
The TruSense Blood Glucose Meter functions similarly to other prick-based Blood Glucose readers.
The TruSense Blood Glucose Meter allows you to:
- Self-test from the comfort of your home.
- Automatically logs your results into the TruSense Dashboard.
- Easily analyze your information, see visual trends, and share results with your healthcare provider.
What do you get?
The Blood Glucose Meter is available both individually as an expansion of your TruSense Health system, and as part of the TruSense Health Diabetes Kit. Whether you experience higher than average glucose levels, want to reduce your risk of diabetes, or are diabetic, TruSense allows you to proactively maintain healthy living.
- 2.7” x 4.8” x 6.6”
- 0.47 lb
Looking for more than just the blood glucose meter? Check out our Diabetes kit to get everything you need to monitor your condition.
- 60-Day risk-free guarantee
- No annual contracts, no hidden costs, no cancellation fees
- No cameras
- Industry-leading HIPAA compliant security standards
- Quick and easy set-up and installation