What is it?
The Spirometer is the perfect tool for both monitoring preventative respiratory health and for self-management of asthma and COPD. It connects to the TruSense mobile app wirelessly via Bluetooth for quick and easy recording of lung capacity and respiratory function.
How does it work?
The TruSense Spirometer functions similarly to any common spirometry test administered by a doctor. Breathe into the spirometer, and it will log your overall lung capacity.
The TruSense Spirometer makes it easy to:
- Measure your breathing capacity.
- Automatically document your current and historical lung health progress.
- Share your results with your doctor or care provider.
What do you get?
The Spirometer is available individually as an expansion of your TruSense Health system, and as part of the TruSense COPD kit. If you or a loved one struggles with this condition or with general respiratory health, connecting the Spirometer to your TruSense mobile app is a step toward a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Max volume measured: 10 L
- 109 x 49 x 21 mm
Available on backorder
Looking for more than just the spirometer? Check out the COPD Kit to get everything you need to monitor your condition.
- 60-Day risk-free guarantee
- No annual contracts, no hidden costs, no cancellation fees
- No cameras
- Industry-leading HIPAA compliant security standards
- Quick and easy set-up and installation